Javascript in an (Geo)RSS feed

Rainmanjam

Is there anyway to include some javascript code to invoke an
advertisement? I am using a 3rd party software to advertise with.

liamgegan

Is there anyway to include some javascript code to invoke an
advertisement? I am using a 3rd party software to advertise with.

If your question is: Is it possible to include executable javascript
in a GeoRSS feed, the answer is no. Besides which, I'm not sure when
you would want to invoke this event. If you want the event to take
place on click, that could be done instead on the site-side of the
link.

Rainmanjam

If your question is: Is it possible to include executable javascript
in a GeoRSS feed, the answer is no. Besides which, I'm not sure when
you would want to invoke this event. If you want the event to take
place on click, that could be done instead on the site-side of the
link.

The site is http://njection.com/speedtrap. What I want to do is in the
mouseover for the speed trap have all of the information listed along
with a adsense ad in the popup box. Any ideas?