Javascript not working in Internet Explorer

WS

I have a new (XP) version of IE, but when I click on links that are
javascript they do not seem to work and suggestings ??

SkeanDu

WS said:
I have a new (XP) version of IE, but when I click on links that are
javascript they do not seem to work and suggestings ??

I had the same problem and have solved it by doing the following!!

Go to Start/Run and type
"regsvr32 Shdocvw.dll" then
"regsvr32 Oleaut32.dll"
"regsvr32 Actxprxy.dll"
"regsvr32 Mshtml.dll"
"regsvr32 Urlmon.dll"
"SFC /SCANNOW" (you may need to press 'r' for retry many times)
Restart IE then "regsvr32 Shell32.dll"

SkeanDu