    WS Guest

    I have a new (XP) version of IE, but when I click on links that are
    javascript they do not seem to work and suggestings ??

    WS, Sep 17, 2004

  2. WS

    kaeli Guest

    Too many to list.

    Google this. You'll have plenty of things to check on.

    ~kaeli~
    The Bermuda Triangle got tired of warm weather. It moved to
    Finland. Now Santa Claus is missing.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

    kaeli, Sep 17, 2004

  3. WS

    SkeanDu Guest

    I had the same problem and have solved it by doing the following!!

    Go to Start/Run and type
    "regsvr32 Shdocvw.dll" then
    "regsvr32 Oleaut32.dll"
    "regsvr32 Actxprxy.dll"
    "regsvr32 Mshtml.dll"
    "regsvr32 Urlmon.dll"
    "SFC /SCANNOW" (you may need to press 'r' for retry many times)
    Restart IE then "regsvr32 Shell32.dll"

    SkeanDu

    SkeanDu, Jan 28, 2005