    with no scrollbar, etc.

    Thanks,

    Mosher

    Mosher, Mar 25, 2005

  2. Mosher

    kaeli Guest

    Not the best solution in the world by any means, but it should work for most
    people:

    <area shape="rect" coords="5,57,45,70" href="javascript:window.open
    ('index.php','','height=400,width=
    400,toolbar=no,scrollbar=no,resizable=yes'" alt="Home">

    Note that people who use tabbed browsers and prefer to middle-click to open
    links in tabs will hate you. ;)

    I'm not sure if the area element supports onClick, but this would be a better
    solution if it does: (I'm too lazy right now to go look; I just woke up
    *LOL*)

    <area shape="rect" coords="5,57,45,70" href="index.php" onClick="window.open
    ('index.php','','height=400,width=
    400,toolbar=no,scrollbar=no,resizable=yes';return false;" alt="Home">

    That way, clicking on the link would open in a new window for left-clicks,
    but people middle-clicking or right-clicking or people without script enabled
    could still use it as they desired.

    kaeli, Mar 28, 2005