Javascript processor

Lovens Weche

I'm fairly new to Javascript programming and web site developement. I was
woundering if there are some Javascript processor. A program that analyses
your JS sources and find the errors like a C++ compiler does. By errors I
mean syntax errors and the likes, not logic errors. My background is
programming with compilers so programming where you have no idea where the
errors are in your source is an activity I'm not used to...

--
=============================
Lovens Weche

Randy Webb

Lovens Weche said the following on 7/26/2006 3:10 PM:
I'm fairly new to Javascript programming and web site developement. I was
woundering if there are some Javascript processor. A program that analyses
your JS sources and find the errors like a C++ compiler does. By errors I
mean syntax errors and the likes, not logic errors. My background is
programming with compilers so programming where you have no idea where the
errors are in your source is an activity I'm not used to...

JSLint: