Javascript to HTML or PHP or Perl converter

oleg_orel

I need to access web sites using my scripts written in Perl. I use lynx
and elinks to access web pages. It works fine, unless the pages has
some Javascript code. Most Javascript stuff is working under lynx and
elinks, but some doesn't.

Is there any converter from javascript to HTML or PHP or PERL?

Is there any ASCII web browser that fully supports Javascript.

Thanks

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

I need to access web sites using my scripts written in Perl. I use lynx
and elinks to access web pages. It works fine, unless the pages has
some Javascript code. Most Javascript stuff is working under lynx and
elinks, but some doesn't.

"Does not work" is a useless error description. [psf 4.11]
Is there any converter from javascript to HTML or PHP or PERL?

Yes, from JavaScript to PHP or JavaScript to Perl (which is not an acronym)
there is certainly one. No, there can be none from JavaScript to HTML since
the former is a programming (more specific: a scripting) language and the
latter is a markup language.
Is there any ASCII web browser that fully supports Javascript.

AFAIS, links2 and elinks do a good job. (lynx does not support JS at
all.) I think you do not understand that JavaScript (language) and A/DOM
(application/document object model) are two different things. The latter
can be accessed and used by the former if the UA provides means to do so.

PointedEars