Javascript - VS2005 ( I need outlining )

Microsoft Newsserver

Im struggling with the management of code in Javascript ( JSCRIPT ), in
visual studio as I can seem to work out if its possible to turn on outlining
for it.

1.) Is there a setting somewhere to enable it ?

2.) If the answer to 2.) is NO, then does anyone know of a plug in for
VS2005 which will enable me to edit JSCRIPT files and have the wonderfull
luxury of Outlining.

Many Thanks