Javscript to force download of PDF

NUG-IT

Is there a Javascript that will force readers to download a PDF file, rather
than readers opening it, and getting confused how to download it.

Thxs

brucie

Is there a Javascript that will force readers to download a PDF file, rather
than readers opening it,

there is nothing that will force that behavior. what happens is
determined by the visitors settings.
and getting confused how to download it.

supply instructions

NUG-IT

You could lock out right click can't you?

Then you should be able to lock out left click.

Phil

NUG-IT

I searched Yahoo and found examples of:
disable right click and
disable left click

Phil

NUG-IT

Give this a try and let me know where my holes are.

It seems to work.

Phil

PS Probably you will shoot it full of holes.
PSPS I appreciate your help