jigsaw's jdbm

Mike

I like that I can use the jigsaw outside if jdbm. For
writing j2me (personal java) that don't have any sort
of record manager on the device I want to also use
jdbm there. However jdbm requires some of the file
classes that are not universally available within
j2me. I don't have the error posting just now (stupid
me) from javac to show what's missing. Has anyone
worked through this or have another idea for an
embedded data (flatfile) manager for j2me?

Mike

Ad