JNI: compiler error while trying to compile a file

Edsoncv

// call the getName Method

stringName = (jstring)env->CallObjectMethod(parIntObj, mid3);

Hello again
I'm buiding a jni interface and I get a compiler error while trying
to compile a code. Here is my code:

jsize strSize ;

jsize strStart ;

strStart = 3;

strSize = env->GetStringUTFLength(stringName);

char natpname [200];

env->GetStringUTFRegion( stringName, strStart, strSize , &natpname);

Compiler error:

error: no matching function for call to
'JNIEnv_::GetStringUTFRegion(_jstring*&, jsize&, jsize&, char (*)
[200])'
/usr/share/jdk1.5.0_06/include/jni.h:1786: note: candidates are: void
JNIEnv_::GetStringUTFRegion(_jstring*, jsize, jsize, char*)

Thanks

Thomas Fritsch

Edsoncv wrong:
I'm buiding a jni interface and I get a compiler error while trying
to compile a code. Here is my code:

jsize strSize ;
jsize strStart ;
strStart = 3;
strSize = env->GetStringUTFLength(stringName);
char natpname [200];
env->GetStringUTFRegion( stringName, strStart, strSize , &natpname);
Try
env->GetStringUTFRegion( stringName, strStart, strSize ,
&natpname[0]);
May be it'll work.