JSON schema ??? SQL-Binding ??? HTML-Form-Binding ???

Arno Welzel

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, 2011-11-30 14:53:
You don't. JSON is about exchanging data, not serializing objects.
There does not even need to be an original object for JSON.

BTW: JSON = JavaScript Object Notation

On <http://www.json.org/>:

"
[...]
In JSON, they take on these forms:

An object is an unordered set of name/value pairs. An object begins with
{ (left brace) and ends with } (right brace) [...]"

I assume this is what Dennis described as "serialising a data object".

And even RFC4627 talks about "objects":

"2.2. Objects

An object structure is represented as a pair of curly brackets
surrounding zero or more name/value pairs (or members). A name is a
string. A single colon comes after each name, separating the name
from the value. A single comma separates a value from a following
name. The names within an object SHOULD be unique.

object = begin-object [ member *( value-separator member ) ]
end-object

member = string name-separator value"

Just to understand it the difference: Is "serialising a data object"
only valid for CORBA, DCOM, JDO etc. and "(object) data exchange" is
only valid for JSON?