jsp:UseBean help

Rizwan

I have to create a JSP which will have 1 IFRAME and 1 button labeled "Select
Employee". Initially there is nothing in IFRAME. User will click on "Select
Employee" button then a window pops up which shows multiple rows of data.
User can select only one row in this Window and then click "Ok" button in
popup window then that row's data from popup window will be submitted to the
IFRAME. Then 1 row will appear in IFRAME's JSP.
I have already done this thing. I am using jsp:UseBean action which i
populate in popup window and retrieve in IFRAME's jsp.
Now the tricky part. User may click on "Select Employee" button again to
open the popup window, select another row thre and then click Ok. In this
scenario I have to show that row in IFRAME in addition to any rows which are
already in IFRAME.
How can I do that?

Thanks