Just finished reading of "What’s New In Python 3.0"

alex23

http://docs.python.org/py3k/whatsnew/3.0.html

What's the fuss abt it? Imo all is ***OK*** with 3k (in the parts I
understand).
I even liked print as a function **more** than print as a stmt

Now I think that Py3k is better than all prev pythons and cobras.

So are you a troll or just incredibly fickle? It's barely been two
weeks since your proud proclamation that Python 2.5 was BEST PYTHON
EVAR and that "Python 3 is a tempor. lapse of reason":

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/76ec656df2353738#

Terry Reedy

http://docs.python.org/py3k/whatsnew/3.0.html

What's the fuss abt it? Imo all is ***OK*** with 3k (in the parts I
understand).
I even liked print as a function **more** than print as a stmt

Now I think that Py3k is better than all prev pythons and cobras.

I agree ;-). Now read What's New for 3.1 and 3.2 and load and use 3.2
with numberous fixes and improvements to doc and code. 3.3 will be
better yet.

n00m

I agree ;-). Now read What's New for 3.1 and 3.2 and load and use 3.2
with numberous fixes and improvements to doc and code. 3.3 will be
better yet.

I'm still keeping opened in FF tab "What’s New In Python 3.0" :)
5 cups of coffee. None wiser. I wonder why am I so unluckily stupid?

Grigory Javadyan

Moreover I'm often able to keep in mind 2 (or more) opposite ideas or
opinions of mine.

"""
To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness
while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two
opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and
believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate
morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was
impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy...
"""

n00m

"""
To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness
while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two
opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and
believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate
morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was
impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy...
"""

================
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two
opposed
ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to
function.
================

--- F. Scott
Fitzgerald

================

n00m

Fitzgerald had been an alcoholic since his college days, and became
notorious during the 1920s for his extraordinarily heavy drinking,
leaving him in poor health by the late 1930s. According to Zelda's
biographer, Nancy Milford, Scott claimed that he had contracted
tuberculosis, but Milford dismisses it as a pretext to cover his
drinking problems. However, Fitzgerald scholar Matthew J. Bruccoli
contends that Fitzgerald did in fact have recurring tuberculosis, and
Nancy Milford reports that Fitzgerald biographer Arthur Mizener said
that Scott suffered a mild attack of tuberculosis in 1919, and in 1929
he had "what proved to be a tubercular hemorrhage". It has been said
that the hemorrhage was caused by bleeding from esophageal varices.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain

n00m: GET A BLOG.

Is it so hard to simply add him to your killfile and move on? Those of
us who have already done so get to see his postings anyway if people
are going to reply and repeat his trolls.