Keep custom property-value in custom rendered control

Rob Joosen

Hi there, here's the thing

I have a custom control (rendered) with a label, textbox and some validators. I use that for entering a birthdate, to check if someone has a minimum age.

So, I use the range-validator and fill the Maximumvalue en Minimumvalue-properties. This same validator is used to check if the user enters a date and not text

In my Page Load, I can set the values for the Min and Maxvalue. That works, because, when I check thesource of my page, I see the correct values.

But then, when I click the button to go to the next page, I see that these min-max values are reset to 1/1/1

Why is that, and more important, what can I do to prevent that

Ro
(source is available if needed)