libclc: A misc module

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F8rn_Augestad?=

Hello, everyone.

It's time to add a new module to the libclc library, so this is an
invitation for all to contribute misc. functions which doesn't fit into
a category of their own. Not the big stuff like an implementation of STL
in C, but more like small and useful functions.

Don't know about you guys, but I have a few functions I'd like to add to
the libclc library. These functions are neither big nor complicated, and
they certainly don't revolutionize the world in any way. Still they are
"nice to have" and could also be nice to have for others as well.

All submissions welcome, I'll start the show by posting some functions
later today. :)

Regards,
Bjørn