libctiny.lib problem

Bruce Sam

I have download a source code project that it need
libctiny.lib.But I can't find libctiny.lib in the VC6.0.Can I use
libc.lib and libcmt.lib to replace libctiny.lib?Or where can I get the
libctiny.lib?

Ivan Vecerina

Bruce Sam said:
I have download a source code project that it need
libctiny.lib.But I can't find libctiny.lib in the VC6.0.Can I use
libc.lib and libcmt.lib to replace libctiny.lib?Or where can I get the
libctiny.lib?
Libctiny is not a Standard C library, so you should ask on a platform-
specific forum.
This said, the following link may allow you to anser both questions:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/01/hood/default.aspx

hth,
Ivan