Link Button not posting..

Oscar Thornell

Hi,

I am developing a mobile web application (VS.NET 2005/xhtml) the target
device(s) are Symbian (v.9) based smartphones. We recently recived a new
"batch" of test devices with upgraded software..

For months now the Link Button with code like this: "<a
id="ctl00_mainContent_btnLogin" class="link"
href="javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$mainContent$btnLogin','')">Login</a>"
have worked...

Unfortunately that is no longer the case and the browser in the device(s)
don't POST when clicking the links...

Any help or general ideas are welcomed!

Regards
/Oscar

Mike McAllister

Sorry I can't supply a solution, but I can verify I have the same problem on
another device. See the next page of issues...the one entitled "Mobile, Link
Button, Grid..." is mine, with 12 posts.

Mike McAllister

PPC-Oscar,
I tried adding Page.ClientTarget = "Uplevel"; to the Page_Load of all my
application's pages. However, it didn't work.

I guess it's a bug in the one device...a Sprint PPC-6700 SmartPhone device.

Thanks,