LinkButton JavaScript

Roshawn

Hi,

I'm trying to use the LinkButton on my web form. However, I'd like the
JavaScript code that is generated to be place elsewhere (like in an external
..js file). Is there any way this can be done?

Shawn

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

You'd probably have to write your own linkbutton because ASP.NET's controls
emit the client-side script automatically.

Then again, the validation controls and SmartNavigation use some external
scripts so maybe there's a way to override the behaviour.