    turns grey. Is it possible to get it in black even though it's not enabled?

    Thanks,
    Shawn

    Shawn, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Shawn

    JV Guest

    I believe you can do that by setting CSS styles for your page, but perhaps
    the real question is SHOULD you do that? If your link looks black when
    enabled, it's nice for the user to have a visual cue that the link cannot be
    clicked.

    OTOH, if you mean that you want the links to display different colors in
    each state, look in the online help for CSS (cascading style sheets)

    JV, Mar 18, 2005

  3. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Can't figure out how to do it... I tried setting the font's color in the
    LinkButton's CssClass, but that didn't work.

    Shawn

    Shawn, Mar 22, 2005