linking web controls and components at design time in asp 2.0

Lucio Mania

I have a web control called "controller" that have a property that contain a
collection of Components (like dataset or other components that "lives" in
Design view" panel - ex tray area - at design time).
How can find these component from the designer of "controller" web custom
control?

Ad