    it did not help.

    Thanks
    Reb

    Reb, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Reb

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    I believe that's built-in the browser and as long as you use standard
    listbox/ddl (SELECT element) you can't control it. If you do the listbox as
    some DHTML trick then the case can be different.

    Teemu Keiski, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Reb

    Reb Guest

    I changed the asp listbox to html listbox but still
    runat=server. But this does not help.
    Can you tell me of how do i make Menu to overlap the
    listbox?

    thanks
    Reb

    Reb, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Reb,

    It can't be done. This is a known issue with Internet Explorer where Select
    Drop-Downs and Select Lists will display over the top of every other element
    on the page.

    Unless you employ some DHTML trickery to hide all SELECT elements when your
    DIVs are displayed, you'll always have this problem.

    Post some requests in the JScript newsgroups, and the guys there will be
    better poised to answer your questions, as this isn't really ASP.NET related
    I'm afraid.

    Regards,
    Anthony

    Anthony Williams, Nov 27, 2003