ListBox in user control

simon

I have userControl and inside this control I have ListBox.
Now I would like to set the properties and bind with database this listBox
in my control anywhere on the pages, where I use my control.
How can I do that? How can I expose all methods and properties of this
listBox in user control?

Thank you,
Simon

avnrao

expose the required methods and properties from your User Control and call
them in the place where you are using this user control.

Av.

Rick Spiewak

Expose the listbox itself as a property of your user control, that should be
sufficient.