listbox, sessions, and arrays

Guest

I'm new to asp.net. I've got a series of forms that collect information from
a user (wizard-style.)

Eventually I need to write it all to a SQL database table... tblPreference
(ID, UserID, PreferenceID, Value)

I'm thinking I should create a Session("Preference") that is an array of
these selections...

The controls are varied from dropdown lists to listboxes to dropdowns to
checkboxes.

I'm planning on writing code in the btn_click event that writes the
preferences to a session variable before each webform, then write it all to
the database at the end. I think I can figure out how to get the data out of
the session object, but I don't know code syntax or best method to get it in
(IN VB PLEASE.)

First one: I have lbx2 object (listbox2) that will contain some states (I
used 2 list boxes and > < arrows to move them back and forth)

Code needs to be like (in pseudocode):