ListItem & Attributes

Pierre

Hi! I have a DropDownList control and depending on the status of the user I
want to colorize his username listed in the dropdown. I tried it this way;

ListItem item = new ListItem("id", "username");

item.Attributes.CssStyle.Add("COLOR", "#FF0000");

dropDown.Items.Add(item);

But during rendering the page completely ignores the item's attribute
collection. What's wrong with that code??

Vicky

I think COLOR attribute is not valid attribute, try using background-color
in place of COLOR

Vicky