Live Chat

Morris Neuman

Hi,

Would like to provide Live Chat scenario on our website. Can you provide
link on how best to do this? Any documantation with sample code would be
very helpful.

Allen Chen [MSFT]

Hi Morris,

If you want to write the chat room app on your own you can refer to the
code in codeproject:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/ajax/chat.aspx
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/applications/AliAspNetChat.aspx

(if you want to see more samples, please search it in codeproject site)

If you want to buy one you can search on the internet to get one you like
most. I found this one but haven't tried it:

http://www.aspnetajaxchat.com/

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site.
Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft
does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information
found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations
regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or
information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any
software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure
that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from
the Internet.

Regards,
Allen Chen
Microsoft Online Support

(e-mail address removed).

Allen Chen [MSFT]

Hi Morris,
Would like to provide Live Chat scenario on our website. Can you provide
link on how best to do this? Any documantation with sample code would be
very helpful.

Have you got the expected answer?

Regards,
Allen Chen
Microsoft Online Support

Morris Neuman

Have not had a change to look at the details. Will do in the next week and
if I have anymore questions will let you know.

Allen Chen [MSFT]

Hi Morris,
Have not had a change to look at the details. Will do in the next week and
if I have anymore questions will let you know.

How is everything going? If you have additional questions please feel free
to ask.

Regards,
Allen Chen
Microsoft Online Support