Load balancing Websevice Application State sharing problem

hiko

Dear All,
I am doing a project related to Webservice load balancing, and I need to
share some data in each cluster IIS. I am using the SQL State Method, and I
create the ASPState db directly with sql from the .net framework 2.0 (not by
the aspregsql.exe).
I found it work for each cluster to reload the Application State from the
MSSQL after restart IIS, but I cannot shared the Application State between
the same web apps in different cluster IIS. I have setted the same Apps code
for each IIS (IIS meta XML).

Is any people try to do this before?

Thank
Cyrus