Login control problem

Guest

I have a secured folder that is has the following webconfig file
<authorization>
<deny users="?" />
<allow roles="Admin" />
<allow roles="User" />
</authorization>

Whenever I add a user, I use a script to add a user to "User" role. ie

Roles.AddUserToRole(UserNameTextBox.Text, "User");

I am getting to work on my computer but not on the host. That is, I am now
able to to browse the secured folder on my computer but not on the host. I a,
using the Login Control.
What could be the problem?

Guest

Hi,
Please do check your anoymous settings in the IIS in host computer.Unless
you decide to reject all requests that do not meet the criteria for the
enabled method of IIS authentication, you must enable the IIS Anonymous
Access setting.

Note If you do not enable the IIS Anonymous Access setting, requests not
meeting the criteria for IIS authentication will be rejected and never reach
the ASP.NET application.