Looking for a good book

Christoph

I was browsing both the Amazon and Barnes & Noble websites
looking for some good books but there appears to be *so* many
and it's hard to tell which are going to be good or not.

I'm looking for one or two *good* books on the subjects of
ASP.NET and ADO.NET together. E.g., using ASP.NET on the
front end to communicate with a back end database via ADO.NET.
I'm hoping to find a mid-level type of book. I've been using PHP
and MySQL for the last 6+ years so I'm not unfamiliar with creating
database driven websites. However, I'm just unfamiliar with creating
database driven websites using the ASP/ADO.NET and it'd be nice
to find some good books targetted at someone like me.

So can you guys could recommend some *good* books I could
look at for purchase?

Thanks for your time and assistance!

Christoph

Shankara Narayanan

Programming Microsoft ASP.NET
by Dino Esposito

With best Regards
Shankara Narayanan

Guest

Hi

1. Microsoft ASP.Net Unleashed
2. Microsoft ADO.Net of PHI publishers

or choose equivalent books fro wrox publications

regards

Anil pathania

D. Shane Fowlkes

Perhaps "hated" is too strong of a word. Let's just say I was very humbled
when reading this book. I considered myself a fairly skilled programmer
until I tried reading this book. I thought it dove deeeeep into the abyss
of the .NET framework and assumed you clearly understood all the concepts he
discussed ...which of course I didn't. I kept saying to myself
"..whoa...huh?...slow down baby!..."

=)