Looking for a Webmaster

Edward Principe

I'm working on an OpenSource project, and I'm looking for a web designer to
write and administer the web site associated with the project. The project
is a free (no money involved) project, and there's no money involved, but it
will be a great experience if anybody is interested in being the web master
of the project.

The project is a RPG (Role Playing Game) that has a religious theme to it.
The user must search out a bible for an alternate earth. In the big bang
created by the Unknown; it created gods. A war breaks out with the gods, and
the Unknown sends an Angel to give the god of Truth. But the God of Lies
steals the bible, and breaks the bible apart and hides it in Earth. The
title of the game is called Children of the Sun.

Children of the Sun is a text-centric game, based on AD&D. It will contain
graphics but the main feature of the game is text.

The site hosting the project, SourceForge, has a lot of features for web
hosting. Such as CGI, PHP. The web server runs Linux (DOS on steroids), and
you will need to learn or know Linux commands. Also, the web server doesn't
use FTP; but SSH (Secure Shell) to transfer the web site.

Also, I would prefer custom graphics for the site..

The project that Children of the Sun superseded is called Children of Fire.
It's the same project; but was for Linux. The site, written by me, is at
http://childoffire.sourceforge.net .

SourceForge is used to host OpenSource projects.. It's the biggest site that
I know of Open Source projects.. You will need to register an account there.
But before you do that, e-mail me at (e-mail address removed) if your
interested..

- Edward Principe