looking for auto form creator

AirYT

Howdy,

I've done lots of sites in ASP and i'm still bored/tired of creating
Add/Edit/Delete form & processing pages for Product tables, Customer/User
tables, etc. I'm looking for a script/package that will make these types of
pages easily and automatcially given a table from my (access or otherwise)
database. Is there a script/package out there in ASP which will create such
forms quickly and easily with very little work on my part? these would be
pages i'd put in the administration side of the sites i create to manipulate
the data.

thanks in advance,
yt

McKirahan

AirYT said:
Howdy,

I've done lots of sites in ASP and i'm still bored/tired of creating
Add/Edit/Delete form & processing pages for Product tables, Customer/User
tables, etc. I'm looking for a script/package that will make these types of
pages easily and automatcially given a table from my (access or otherwise)
database. Is there a script/package out there in ASP which will create such
forms quickly and easily with very little work on my part? these would be
pages i'd put in the administration side of the sites i create to manipulate
the data.

thanks in advance,
yt

What OS and database are you using?

To me, one of the bigger issues is coding the client-side and server-side
validation for forms which can't be (as easily) automated.

An administrative alternative would be to maintain the data in MS-Excel
them import the data into your database (replacing all existing data).

AirYT

McKirahan said:
What OS and database are you using?

Windows Server 2000 SP4 / IIS 5 / ASP 3.0
MS Access 2000 (but i would also like to apply this to any ADODB database
.... MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.)
AirYT

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Have you checked out GenericDB? www.genericdb.com