looking for CachedRowSetImpl?

s_m_b

The class files I've got appear to have been compiled with 1.4, but the
install of the sdk I'm trying to use them on hasn't got
com/sun/rowset/CachedRowSetImpl .
If I use the 1.5 SDK installed, com/sun/rowset/CachedRowSetImpl is there,
but of course I get the versioning error.

I don't have access to the java files to recompile them, so I need to
download whatever jar file contains com/sun/rowset/CachedRowSetImpl

Any ideas where I can find this?

Roedy Green

The class files I've got appear to have been compiled with 1.4, but the
install of the sdk I'm trying to use them on hasn't got
com/sun/rowset/CachedRowSetImpl .
If I use the 1.5 SDK installed, com/sun/rowset/CachedRowSetImpl is there,
but of course I get the versioning error.

Houston, you have problem. CachedRowSet is a JDBC 2.0 feature which
only became available in Java 1.5.

s_m_b

Houston, you have problem. CachedRowSet is a JDBC 2.0 feature which
only became available in Java 1.5.
OK. HOw to explain this then:

Generated servlet error:
bad class file: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\lib\rt.jar
(java/lang/Object.class)
class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the
classpath.
public final class newclient_jsp extends
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase

I get this error when I run using Java 1.5, which I read as the class
files being compiled in 1.4?