    I don't have access to the java files to recompile them, so I need to
    download whatever jar file contains com/sun/rowset/CachedRowSetImpl

    Any ideas where I can find this?

    s_m_b, Sep 9, 2005

  2. s_m_b

    Roedy Green Guest

    Houston, you have problem. CachedRowSet is a JDBC 2.0 feature which
    only became available in Java 1.5.

    Roedy Green, Sep 10, 2005

  3. s_m_b

    s_m_b Guest

    OK. HOw to explain this then:

    Generated servlet error:
    bad class file: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_04\lib\rt.jar
    (java/lang/Object.class)
    class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0
    Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the
    classpath.
    public final class newclient_jsp extends
    org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase

    I get this error when I run using Java 1.5, which I read as the class
    files being compiled in 1.4?

    s_m_b, Sep 11, 2005