    many thanks

    Antonio D'Ottavio
    www.etantonio.it/en/

    Antonio D'Ottavio, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Antonio D'Ottavio

    Guest Guest

    Check out the forums on www.asp.net. If you like them, the code is free for
    download from the site. It was developed by the .NET team at Microsoft.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    ***************************
    Think Outside the Box!
    ***************************

    Guest, Sep 16, 2005

  3. The ASP.NET Forums are now called the Community Server Forums.

    The source for those forums is now at : http://communityserver.org/

    But, they don't run on Access.
    They require SQL Server or MSDE.

    Juan T. Llibre, Sep 16, 2005
  4. In fact,
    the forum is really interesting but the databases are not compliant to the
    dB I have available on my web server that is hosted by Aruba, I can use only
    access and paying also my-sql
    thanks the same but if there is available something else it's better for me.

    Thanks

    Antonio D'Ottavio
    www.etantonio.it/en/

    Antonio D'Ottavio, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Antonio D'Ottavio

    clintonG Guest

    clintonG, Sep 16, 2005
  6. Hy don't think that this forum will support access dB that actually is the
    only one dB I could use, thanks the same ...

    Antonio D'Ottavio

    www.etantonio.it/en

    Antonio D'Ottavio, Sep 19, 2005
  7. Antonio D'Ottavio