Looking for Python and Python/Django workplaces in Chicago

Erik Reppen

I'm a really strong front end web dev with an interest in becoming
more of a generalist web and app dev through Python. Anybody aware of
studios/agencies that actually prefer Python in Chicago I could keep
an eye on.

Aahz

I'm a really strong front end web dev with an interest in becoming
more of a generalist web and app dev through Python. Anybody aware of
studios/agencies that actually prefer Python in Chicago I could keep
an eye on.

Nobody else has responded, so I'll just refer you to the usual job
boards, including

http://www.python.org/community/jobs/
--
Aahz ([email protected]) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

[on old computer technologies and programmers] "Fancy tail fins on a
brand new '59 Cadillac didn't mean throwing out a whole generation of
mechanics who started with model As." --Andrew Dalke