    at Advanced/ Intermediate level?

    Thanks.
    NQ

    JingleBEV, May 23, 2004

  2. JingleBEV

    Symon Guest

    Hey JingleBEV,
    You should ask ra. He's the guy posting from the same computer as you,
    asking the same question.
    cheers, Syms.

    Symon, May 23, 2004

  3. JingleBEV

    Symon Guest

    Symon, May 23, 2004
  4. JingleBEV

    VhdlCohen Guest

    best VHDL or Verilog book for logic design
    FYI, my book "Real Chip Design and Verification Using Verilog and VHDL, 2002
    isbn 0-9705394-2-8" deals with advanced design, multi-clock, and verification
    issues in both HDLs.
    See my site for TOC and more info.
    Ben
    Ben Cohen Trainer, Consultant, Publisher (310) 721-4830
    http://www.vhdlcohen.com/
    Author of following textbooks:
    * Using PSL/SUGAR for Formal and Dynamic Verification 2nd Edition, 2004 isbn
    0-9705394-6-0
    0-9705394-2-8
    * Component Design by Example ", 2001 isbn 0-9705394-0-1
    * VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd Edition, 1999 isbn 0-7923-8474-1
    * VHDL Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, 2nd Edition, isbn 0-7923-8115

    VhdlCohen, May 25, 2004