looking for some good books

JingleBEV

Hi,
Can somebody tell me what is the best VHDL or Verilog book for logic design
at Advanced/ Intermediate level?

Thanks.
NQ

Symon

Hey JingleBEV,
You should ask ra. He's the guy posting from the same computer as you,
asking the same question.
cheers, Syms.

VhdlCohen

best VHDL or Verilog book for logic design
at Advanced/ Intermediate level?
FYI, my book "Real Chip Design and Verification Using Verilog and VHDL, 2002
isbn 0-9705394-2-8" deals with advanced design, multi-clock, and verification
issues in both HDLs.
See my site for TOC and more info.
Ben
Ben Cohen Trainer, Consultant, Publisher (310) 721-4830
http://www.vhdlcohen.com/ (e-mail address removed)
Author of following textbooks:
* Using PSL/SUGAR for Formal and Dynamic Verification 2nd Edition, 2004 isbn
0-9705394-6-0
0-9705394-2-8
* Component Design by Example ", 2001 isbn 0-9705394-0-1
* VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd Edition, 1999 isbn 0-7923-8474-1
* VHDL Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, 2nd Edition, isbn 0-7923-8115