Looking for task scheduling component...

greg

Hello,

I've been looking for a task scheduling component with a good UI to
integrate into our software (preferrably C++) that utilizes a SQL
database for storage of the jobs to run (as opposed to a front end for
the windows task scheduler).

Does anyone have any recommendations on any components out there to do
this?

Thanks,
Greg
(e-mail address removed)

Victor Bazarov

I've been looking for a task scheduling component with a good UI to
integrate into our software (preferrably C++) that utilizes a SQL
database for storage of the jobs to run (as opposed to a front end for
the windows task scheduler).

Does anyone have any recommendations on any components out there to do
this?

You might want to consider asking in the newsgroup for your OS (MS
Windows, is it?)