loop on production server

Greg Chu

I have a project runing fine in release mode on the development box. But
when move to production server box. It runs a loop repeating to disply error
page and did not display it successfully which I can see on the status bar
on IE.

There is no clue where the problem is. Any suggestions of how to debugg on
the server?

I am thinking to create a log file and writes to it when runing through the
code.

Thanks!

Greg

weichung[MCSD,MCDBA]

May be a detail elobration or error message could help us to help you.

Merry Christmas
weichung