Loop through the listbox to read selected items

JP

Hi,

I am trying to loop through the listbox and read the
selected items from the list, within a CLICK event on an
aspx page. The following is what I have tried. It loops
through the listbox, but none of the items' SELECTED
property is TRUE while I have selected a few items. What
am I missing?

Dim strFunds As String
Dim i As Integer
Dim varItem As ListItem

******Attempt 1******
For Each varItem In lstFunds.Items
If varItem.Selected = True Then
strFunds = strFunds & strFunds.SelectedItem.Value
End If
Next
lblMsg.Text = strFunds

******Attempt 2*******
For i = 0 To lstFunds.Items.Count() - 1
If lstFunds.Items(i).Selected Then
strFunds = strFunds & lstFunds.Items(i).Value
End If
Next
lblMsg.Text = strFunds

Thanks in advance...
Regards,
JP

Karl Seguin

Are you binding this listbox on page_load ? Do you have siad binding wraped
in a not Page.IsPOstBack ?

Karl