Macros in Ruby

Raveendran Perumalsamy

Hi all,

I have opened one page with the help of ruby gems (watir,firewatir).

I need to use Macro's iim code for single action and will contine to the
next step in Ruby Script.

the code looks like

CODE:

ie.goto("localhost:3000")

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:FILE
FORM=ACTION:http://upload.localhost.com/my_streaming_videos_post
ATTR=NAME:field_uploadfile
CONTENT=C:\FYT\setup\videos\w5ydn2je2yvhi6.avi

ie.click ......

Need:

I need to run the particular line macro code in between the ruby script
lines.

Awaiting reply