    of zoom details and allow me to provide GPS or lat/long points and have it
    put a little hurricane picture.

    Thanks

    VB Programmer, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Check out the Microsoft MapPoint Web Services SDK.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Is there something cheaper? It's from a city level, so it doesn't have to
    be updated constantly with new streets, etc... I just need the maps and the
    ability to specify lat/long and plot a point/graphic etc... basically.

    Thanks.

    VB Programmer, Jan 10, 2005