Masking a textbox as phone number box

Munsifali Rashid

As far as I know, you can't do this directly. You'll need to use a
client-side validator, probably a regular expression validator.

Regards,

Mun

Hai Nguyen

Hi Steve

I did come to this page to download it to my computer. I ran it and it works
with the original folder
I started opening up my application and creating a small webform to test if
it works. I could not make it run
There were what i did
1/ Copy the file: AssistedSolutions.WebControls.InputMask.dll to my bin
folder
2/ Copy: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="default.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="SampleProject._default" %>

It still did not work like the sample file even though i looked up the
assemblyinfo.cs and web.config
Do i have to do anything else?

Enter Phone Number:

http://www.assistedsolutions.com/default.aspx?tab=Components&tabpage=inputmask