master thesis

sunil

hello
i have to do a master thesis in subject of dsp.anybody can
suggest topic suited for master thesis and related to signal
processing and vhdl.
thanks.

sunil

hello
i have to do a master thesis in subject of dsp.anybody can
suggest topic suited for master thesis and related to signal
processing and vhdl.
thanks.

hello every body,
please help me.i am in lot of tension.i have to submit thesis topic
name by friday.

Mike Treseler

sunil said:
hello every body,
please help me.i am in lot of tension.i have to submit thesis topic
name by friday.

OK, figure out what use I can make of any of the
DSP blocks (multiply, accumulate) on my fpga
when I don't need to multiply.

-- Mike Treseler

Pedro Claro

If you can't figure out a topic, why the heck did you aplly to that
master thesis?!?

Why don't you put an fpga calculating distances with infra-red or
ultrasound detectors and then do the correlations between the signals.
That would be nice. But for a master thesis I don't think it would be
that nice.