max value for sessionState mode="InProc" timeout?

--alec

Is there a maximum recommended value for setting the timeout value in
web.config section <sessionState
mode="InProc"
timeout="20"
/>

What are the possible repercussions of setting this value to high?

I have a user base whose job tasks require them at times to open a asp.net
page and ignore it for extended periods of time. The default value of 20 is
causing problems so I need to increase it but have no known max value so I
would like to set it so that timing out becomes a very remote possibility.
One post here has suggested 24 hours (timeout="1440"). But I do not wish to
create further issues with too high a value.

Thanks