messagebox

Sheema

Hello everybody!
I am quite new in c++ programming, so my question may seem too much easy for
you...
I am trying to create a messagebox in my console visual c++ program...i
wonder if someone can give me some indications...

Thanks

Sheema

Ad

Attila Feher

Sheema said:
Hello everybody!
I am quite new in c++ programming, so my question may seem too much
easy for you...
I am trying to create a messagebox in my console visual c++
program...i wonder if someone can give me some indications...

Find here the newsgroup appropriate for the question:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

This one is for the C++ language only, and that has no messageboxes.
MessageBox is a Microsoft Windows thing.

Top