Microsoft ActiveSync?

Bishoy George

What is Microsoft ActiveSync? Is it installed with visual studio 2005?

What does Cradle mean?

Thank you.
Bishoy

Jesse Liberty

ActiveSync is used to synchronize two devices: typically your desktop (e.g.,
outlook) and your PDA (typically your palm, or other hand-held device). For
example, I use ActiveSync to synchronize the calendar, contacts, notes, etc.
between my Treo 700 and Outlook.

The "Cradle" is a device many PDAs (but not all) use to connect to the
computer.

-- jesse liberty
Microsoft MVP