Microsoft Office Interop word dll

bracoute

Hello....

can you plz help me ... i'm using vbscript in asp.net and
i've referenced the microsoft.office.interop.word.dll so
that i can use the wordApplication object to automate MS
Word.. the problem is that everytime i try to instantiate a
new wordApplication object (and yes i've imported the
classes) i get error message: ACCESS IS DENIED.. why? Can
you plz help me...

can you plz mail me to (e-mail address removed) if you got any
idea what i've done wrong or havent done at all... It's
very important

Thanks in advance
bracoute

anastasia

i am replying to this, just in case someone else out there wants the
solution to this. i had the same problem.

disable index server your computer and then you should be okay. i am
not familiar with index server and how this error comes
about....probably the answer can be found at MS knowledge base (I
hope)

stacey