Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01fb'

Mike Kanski

I get this error Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01fb'
When i call LoadPicture method, or when i pretty much do any operation with
PictureBox like setting width and height.

It happened after i apllied Service Pack 4 to my 2000 machine. Before it
worked properly.
Any suggestions?

Ray at

What object is this "LoadPicture" a method of? I would try reinstalling or
reregistering the component.

Ray at work

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

I get this error Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01fb'
When i call LoadPicture method, or when i pretty much do any operation with
PictureBox like setting width and height.

VBScript doesn't support LoadPicture() ... this is a VB function and is used
for VB forms, really has no place in ASP. ASP runs on the *server* where
there is only code and no concept of loading a picture. That would happen
on the CLIENT.

Mike Kanski

This is a component(.ocx) that i wrote which has a form that loads picture
and then resizes it. I wrote it for making thumbnails in ASP. It worked well
until i applied Service Pack 4 to my Win2k server.
Thanks.