MNC in HYD Require JAVA 3+

www.myjob.in

hi friends,

we myjob.in is a consulting firm working with CMM level 5 and other MNC
companies. one of our client has requirement on Core JAVA with swinr
and eclipse with 3-6 years exp. interested guys can forward your resume
(e-mail address removed)

Lew

www.myjob.in said:
hi friends,

we myjob.in is a consulting firm working with CMM level 5 and other MNC
companies. one of our client has requirement on Core JAVA with swinr
and eclipse with 3-6 years exp. interested guys can forward your resume
(e-mail address removed)

Your ad appears in the United States, presumably among other places. In the
U.S., pitching one's employment opportunity to "interested guys" could subject
one to a gender-discrimination lawsuit.

You should also tighten up on the grammar (e.g., "one of our client" should
have used the plural of "client") if you wish to attract top-drawer candidates.

Out of curiosity, what is "swinr"?

- Lew