Mobile development support newsgroup?

Robert Hanson

Hello All,

I am trying to find a newsgroup that resonds faster than
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.mobile since the doesn't seem
to be much going on there. Any ideas??

Thanks for any help,

Bob Hanson
CEO
Custom Programming Unlimited LLC

Brett Keown [MSFT]

You can post your questions here Robert, though the mobile newsgroup is
where you have the best chance of receiving a response to those types of
issues. You may also try the microsoft.public.dotnet.general newsgroup.
You can also send your question on to me directly and I'll see if I can
find someone to assist you.

Thanks,

Brett Keown
Microsoft Support