modelsim xe rocketio

ndt

Hi, I'm trying to implement rocketio on xilinx fpga. Is there a way to
simulate it using modelsim XE. I know for the PE, SE version its using
smartmodels or generating libraries.

Also is there any basic programs using rocketio, architect (wizard can't
simulate, core generator can't compile libraries for modelsim, and the
program that came with the eval board uses multiple buses, memory and
the PPC).

Rob