    http://morecss.org/

    Curiouser and curiouser.

    Tim W

    Tim w, Apr 1, 2014

  2. Are you suggesting that this is an improvement? It like playing 20
    questions to compile a simple answer.

    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 1, 2014

  3. Tim w

    Jeff Thies Guest

    Thanks.

    This looks a lot like CSS for people that know little about CSS. Looks
    like Dreamweaver for CSS, aimed at designers.

    You just write and the preprocessor fixes everything without you
    understanding the final outcome. You don't have to understand curly
    brackets and commas. I would not have thought that so hard.

    What I don't like about it is having to write a line for every little
    bit of detail and it appears an inability to edit the actual
    stylesheet, only the preprocessed "CSS". In other words: WTF.

    Jeff

    Jeff Thies, Apr 1, 2014
  4. Also defaults to *everything* !important, a real clueless flag.

    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 1, 2014
  5. Tim w

    Gus Richter Guest

    It will be replaced with HTML6 and CSS$ anyway, so forget about it.
    Check it out here:

    <http://tinyurl.com/ldnemyu>

    Gus Richter, Apr 1, 2014
  6. Thought it was an April Fools Days except for the post date. Anyway I
    don't have these keys on my keyboard 「」!

    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 1, 2014
  7. Tim w

    Gus Richter Guest

    Firstly, an error correction. Should have been HTML6 and CSS 4.

    Next re. the characters: Where? On my post or the web page?
    Both have Character Encoding UTF-8.
    Both look OK to me.

    Gus Richter, Apr 1, 2014
  8. Jonathan N. Little, Apr 1, 2014
  9. Tim w

    Gus Richter Guest

    Gus Richter, Apr 2, 2014
  10. "Telepathy, Rabies shots and Vehicle Registration are additional
    specifications of HTML6."

    Doh! T'is the first isn't it!

    Jonathan N. Little, Apr 2, 2014