morecss.org

Jeff Thies

My investigations into css preprocessors has led me here today:
http://morecss.org/

Curiouser and curiouser.

Tim W
Thanks.

This looks a lot like CSS for people that know little about CSS. Looks
like Dreamweaver for CSS, aimed at designers.

You just write and the preprocessor fixes everything without you
understanding the final outcome. You don't have to understand curly
brackets and commas. I would not have thought that so hard.

What I don't like about it is having to write a line for every little
bit of detail and it appears an inability to edit the actual
stylesheet, only the preprocessed "CSS". In other words: WTF.

Jeff

Jonathan N. Little

Jeff said:
Thanks.

This looks a lot like CSS for people that know little about CSS. Looks
like Dreamweaver for CSS, aimed at designers.

You just write and the preprocessor fixes everything without you
understanding the final outcome. You don't have to understand curly
brackets and commas. I would not have thought that so hard.

What I don't like about it is having to write a line for every little
bit of detail and it appears an inability to edit the actual stylesheet,
only the preprocessed "CSS". In other words: WTF.

Also defaults to *everything* !important, a real clueless flag.

Gus Richter

Thought it was an April Fools Days except for the post date. Anyway I
don't have these keys on my keyboard 「」!

Firstly, an error correction. Should have been HTML6 and CSS 4.

Next re. the characters: Where? On my post or the web page?
Both have Character Encoding UTF-8.
Both look OK to me.

Jonathan N. Little

Gus said:
I don't get it, but never mind. Don't take this stuff seriously at all.
It is an April Fools Joke. Especially see the last list item under
"Features of HTML6" Sheesh ........

"Telepathy, Rabies shots and Vehicle Registration are additional
specifications of HTML6."

Doh! T'is the first isn't it!