MS does actually something decent

richard

http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/HTML5/HTML5AudioXMLPlaylist/

The lloks and functionality of an hTML5 audio player is awesome.
Just two little problems.
It works only in IE and the audio continues even after the browser is
closed.

This is how I would like my site to look.
But, the IE logo would be replaced with the standard progress bar.
Instead of the logo, coverart for the song would be shown.
And I would like the player to auto advance to the next song.
Along with a shuffle.

Anyone want the job of writing something that works?
$200 is yours if you can.
Must work in Opera, FF, and IE.